- Phosvitin is the most highly phosphorylated protein that nature has to offer. It accounts for 60% of the phosphoproteins and contains 90% of the phosphorous in egg yolk.
- The phosvitin in egg yolk has valuable characteristics such as: metal chelating capabilities, the ability to bind calcium as well as iron, antioxidant properties, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- These naturally derived bioactive molecules have great applications for health supplements and food preservation and are sought after for being natural and safer than synthetic antioxidants.
- Ecovatec’s revolutionary technology has unlocked the amazing potential of Phosvitin.
- Ecovatec is the only producers of phosvitin in North America or the EU.
- Enhances bioavailability of Iron
- Additive for anti-osteoporosis
- Acts as a natural anti-oxidant.
- Enhances bioavailability of Calcium
- Potentially pharmaceutical use for dementia delay
- Maintain good memory function and neuroplasticity
- Calcium delivery
- Iron delivery
- Shelf life extender
Ecovatec Solutions Inc. White Paper
December 6, 2017
PHOSVITIN and CALCIUM: The relationship between the presence of phosvitin and calcium intestinal absorption and transformation into the bone mineral. Alex Holdcroft, BSC., MM
December 14, 2017
PHOSVITIN and HYDROXYLAPATITE: The human bone mineral precursor – using phosvtin in bone and dental tissue engineering. Alex Holdcroft, BSC., MM
January 22, 2018
PHOSVITIN AND MELANOGENESIS : The amazing ways that phosvitin fights age spots and cancer cells and promotes skin whitening. Alex Holdcroft, BSC., MM
January 25, 2018
PHOSVITIN’S ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES : The amazing ways that phosvitin promotes health by preventing oxidative stress. Alex Holdcroft, BSC., MM